01 November 2008

Intro

First of all I want to say Hi! to all.

I am Space and I am extremely happy to finally create my own blog. I love writing different kinds of stuff and I decided it would be a good idea to share it with you. This is just a hobby for now but we will see how things progress and what the future holds. Never mind. Studying in a University requires a significant amount of time, so my writing attempts are a little bit restricted. Despite this, I will try to post as regularly as I can.

One thing that I have to mention is that I like writing both in Bulgarian and in English, so I am going to make this blog, how should I say, international. This means there will be stuff in both languages but this does not have to bother you. Everyone is welcome to get closer to my writings and I would be more than happy to see you opinions.

I hope you enjoy this place and feel free to comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done Space.
Tom Forthe