18 January 2009

Running Forever: Chapter 1

I am not sure I will be able to survive this - maybe thinking of what I've done in my life would be a decent idea. This is pretty much what is worth doing at such moments, when your back hits the wall.
Who knows, I might even get off safe, even though it is a little doubtful whether I want it or not. Anyways, my future will soon be clear, for I am eaten up with this painful waiting. Being chased by the authorities, by the way, has its pros - it gives me a significant boost of confidence, a confidence that I am the man to constrain a whole international army, if not more, to go after me for a month now. So, I decided to keep a diary to read and be proud of when I get old.
It would be really my pleasure to continue writing but I have tasks to do. Being careless is inadmissible, although I have subconsciously began questioning the use of my actions - wasn't the price too high even for a man like me? If something is to stop me it won't be them, it will be my mind I guess, my constant reasoning. This is it - the breaking point is near - only time will tell how long I will keep up the pace and precision in my actions. I am anxious to see the results. I am sure they will be queer for me too.
I have a reservation to make now. The luxury of staying at one place for more than several days is impossible, that is why I have to keep moving. Otherwise I will simply taste some two hundred bullets with not only my mouth.
Hello, Rio! Always wanted to taste the life there.

Troy Willer

No comments: